Friday, August 22, 2014

Back and with a new lot to share: Tyntesfield

After a 2 year hiatus from all things Sims related I have rediscovered my love for this fantastic game series. I have a shiny new lot to share, and I hope to continue to create for the Sims 3 game and the soon to be released Sims 4.

With that in mind I'd like to present my latest creation or rather recreation of the beautiful country manor house named Tyntesfield. The real life version is found outside Wraxall, England and housed generations of the Gibbs family until the National Trust purchased the house. It has recently been renovated and remains open to the public. My version of this stunning example of gothic revial architecture is built on a 64x64 lot and features over 50 rooms. List of contents:

  • 11 Bedrooms including a nursery and butler apartment
  • 9 Bathrooms
  • 3 Sitting rooms
  • Library
  • Office/second library
  • Alchemy/magic room
  • Secret laboratory
  • Game room
  • Music room with stage
  • Art studio
  • Collection rooms: separate spaces for gems, metals, artwork, insects, and relics









No comments:

Post a Comment